Question
Posted by: HOT CHOCOLATE | 2009/07/02

ABNORMAL PERIODS

PLEASE HELP A FRIEND OF MINE HAS UNSTOPPING PERIODS
ITS ALMOST A MONTH NOW SHE WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND GNACOLOGIST AND SHE WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG

If she has been bleeding for a month, the possible causes are a problem with the uterus, cyst, or hormonal problem. SHe will have to have further tests to see what the problem is in her case.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/02

ever since i had my self sterilized about 8yrs ago after my third baby my periods go and come maybe after 6mths or once a year and im oly 34yrs old.

Posted by: Barbie | 2009/07/02

how long does it take for the 2 month injection to ' wash out'  ones body?i have been previously using it and decided to stop using it. now i haven' t had my periods for the past month  even had a preg test and it was negative. the strange thing is that i have been having period cramps but with no discharge. what could be the cause?

Reply to Barbie
Posted by: Tlotlo | 2009/07/02

i have also experienced abnormal periods for over 12 years and ever since i have been drinking the aloe vera pulp the abnormal periods and excruciating pains have subsided. i would personally reccommend it.

Reply to Tlotlo