Posted by: Monique | 2009-11-30

Abnormal Period Pains

When I have my period, I get severe cramping pains. It feels like my intestines pull into a big knot, and my legs go numb, some times it gets so bad that I can hardly walk. I also get a sharp pain up my " anal'  and my tailbone get really sore, almost like I broke it...The pain I feel on my lower back feels similar to a severe kidney infection I had recently had. Also when I have my period my bowls don' t move at all. These symptoms last for about 3-4 days. I am really worried, cause it gets really bad and painkillers don' t seem to work anymore, a doctor have given my Hypospasmol which I start drinking about 4 days before my period, but for the last 3 months it has not helped.
This is very concerning, as both of my sisters has suffered from cervical cancer .
Can you please advise what the problem could be and what I should do?
(preferably email)

It could be endometriosis. See a gynecologist.

Posted by: Monique | 2009-12-01

O.K I suppose im not going to get a reply from a specialist on this website !!!!!

Reply to Monique