Question
Posted by: pikewyn | 2012/01/11

Abnormal period

Hi , I have tried to Searc in the Archive for possblie andswers ,but did not succeed.

I Have A very regular cycle of 28 days and a 5 day period. I ma 34. and have 2 kids.

Suddenly , This month, i had only a 2 day period..... started light and became heavier and the n dissapeared all together ..... what is the matter with me ?? o , and i am tired all of a sudden .

If this is the first time it has happened, you should not worry. Many people have occasional 'different' periods. Stress, changes in diet or activity can all cause this.

1