Question
Posted by: worried | 2011-07-12

abnormal period...

I had a baby 7 months ago and since after that I noticed a lot of changes in my cycle. I have had a loop inserted as a contraceptive.

My period is due every month round about the 27th. Since the 27th of every month I get menstruation cramps and all signs of my cycle but nothing happens. From the 5th to the 10th of the next month after I had intercourse then my period starts. Its starts slimy but the next day its a Very heavy flow with small clots in it now and again.

Is this normal or should I be concerned. If its something to worry about what could be the possibilities as to what it is. Please advice.

Thank u.

If your period is now starting between the 5th and 10th of the month regularly, then this is normal.Your cycle has changed after the baby. The loop can cause periods to be heavy. It sounds like a gynae check might not be a bad idea though.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-07-14