Question
Posted by: Mohale | 2011/10/12

Abnormal Dischare which make my underwear all wet

Doc I have been having a very strange dischage that I dont normaly have. After I had sex last week using protection there was a lot of watery kind of discharge which came out which at the time I thought it was siemen from my partner that maybe the condom bursts, but that was not the case because afterwards the condom was still intact. The following day the same kind of discharge which felt like a lot of water comming out, I have been havin the same issue ever since and when I wake up in the morning as well my underwear wiould all be wet. Help what could the problem be.

It sounds like an infection of some kind. See your doctor to assess what treatment is needed.

1