Question
Posted by: GSM | 2010/05/12

Abnormal Cycle

I had a D&  C on the 28/01/2010, in Feb around the 27th I had spotting and again around the 07/03/2010. On the 16/03/2010 I had what it seemed as my nomal period just for one day and it stopped. I had sexual intercourse on the 19/03/2010 and the next day I was spotting for about two days then it stopped. I did home pregnancy test on the 01/04/2010 and it was negative.

Is there something wrong with me? How can I keep spotting like this.

I forgot to mentioned that sometimes I experience pain on my left side just next to my bladder, feels bloated even nauseas. I''''m trying to concieve again. Please help!!

Periods can be abnormal for 4-8 weeks after a miscarriage. You now seem to be late for your period. You should do a pregnancy test again.

1