Question
Posted by: GSM | 2010/05/06

Abnormal cycle

I had a D& C on the 28/01/2010, in Feb around the 27th I had spotting and again around the 07/03/2010. On the 16/03/2010 I had what it seemed as my nomal period just for one day and it stopped. I had sexual intercourse on the 19/03/2010 and the next day I was spotting for about two days then it stopped. I did home pregnancy test on the 01/04/2010 and it was negative.

Is there something wrong with me? How can I keep spotting like this.

Dear GSM

Irregular cycles may indicate a cyst or anovulation due to hormonal problems. I suggest you revisit your doctor to assess for the above.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/05/17

Dear GSM

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: GSM | 2010/05/06

I forgot to mentioned that sometimes I experience pain on my left side just next to my bladder, feels bloated even nauseas. I''m trying to concieve again. Please help!!

Reply to GSM