Question
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-23

Abnormal bleeding caused by contracptve?

I' m on Petogen injection. I was told the first period can last about 2 weeks. Mine lasted almost 2 weeks. It' s now week 3, but I start bleeding after sexual activity - its as if that starts the period, but it doesn' t bleed continuously for days like a normal period and there' s not enough to leave my body on its own (like a normal period would). Is this the contraceptive or something serious?

It could be due to the injection, but a pap smear would also be important.

1
Posted by: battaphly | 2008-11-24

i' ve been bleeding on and off since the 30th sept and recently have been bleeding continously since last week tuesday. i did a pap smear before the bleeding started and was told everything was fine. i was last on the pill in august and im worried about this as my husband and i are trying for a baby. plse help..

Reply to battaphly