Question
Posted by: SLV | 2011/12/05

Abnormal bleeding

I went for my 3 month injection in may and was supposed to go back in August but the sister refused to give me the injection as it has been causing me to bleed since my childs birth which was 4 years ago however I have been bleeding for the past 5 months now and I am not on any contraception, my gp gave me byphasil which stopped the bleeding for about 3 days and in that time I went for a pap smear, everything was normal but I am still bleeding, what could be the cause of this??

It sounds hormonal, especially if the pap smear i8s normal. Perhaps regular Biphasil will help.

2
Posted by: SLV | 2011/12/07

I have tried byphasil and it hasnt helped

Reply to SLV