Question
Posted by: DOLLY | 2008/09/09

Abnormal bleeding

Had an abortion in january n was given n injection that lasted for 3months,didnt know it was for prevention till a doctor told me so when i went for consultation before i got a job,after the three months passed,couldnt go on with my menstruations,i was only spoting,that was in May, but after that nothng happend,i wrote to u n u said i should try the pill,bt i didnt clearly understand which one u were refering to,so i wen n bought the contraceptive pills,took them for a week but still i was spotting n still nothing after that,my only problem is i cant go 2c a doctor because i work through out the 7days or i off on sundays only,i need help

You have to use the Pill regularly for at least a month before seeing any effect.