Question

abnominal hair

Hi,am a lady but i have excessive hair growth which is beginning to worry me coz it grows on my abdomen and once in a while...almost close to my periods on my face too. I tried tweezing n waxing and now its ugly coz it leaves dark spots which dont want to go away and also led to ingrown hairs.
Please advice me on what to apply to get rid of the dark spots and to stop ingrown hairs and to get rid of this uncomfortable condition permanently.
Thanks in advance

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
this is a sign your hormones is not balanced. i would suggest a consult with a practitioner to get to the root of this.

regards
Dr Debbie