Question
Posted by: Annelie | 2010/02/22

Ablation and effects

I have to go for a albation of the endometrium with the hot balloons. How safe is this really? I read on the complaints blog and there a numerous women out there complaining about the closed up tubes and servix post ablation. What do you think I need to do. I have no illness but excessive menstrual bleeding day 2/3 with clotting and was in several ocasions at work very humiliated with bleeding down my legs. No chronic medication apart from Paxil (anti depressant). Over grown beard and facial hair, recently discovered poly systic ovaries after gynae visit and had a pelvic sonar. Please respond to me asap.

With PCOS and heavy bleeding, a Pill such as Diane 35 may be the best option.

1