Question
Posted by: Tash | 2012/03/06

Ablation

I had a partial ablation in 2009. It made not difference to my cycle and a year later my gynie says the lining grew back I should just try the Mirena (which I can''t afford). I suspect a chemical pregnancy a few months ago, I had a feint positive HPT and starting bleeding a few days later. Could I possibly have a successful pregnancy again? My gynie is quite unhelpful, I live in a small town and another doctor means travelling very far.

The chances of pregnancy after an ablation would be small, though probably not impossible. The only way to know would be to try.

1