Question
Posted by: kobie | 2012/02/08

Ablatino

I had an ablation after 6 months of constant menstruation. A sist was discovered and the dr performed an ablation. She didn''t remove the sist. After4 months the sist grew and bruised my ovaries. She removed the sist. Now, after 10 months, my menstruation is back and the pain severe! The menstruation isn''t normal, I am only bleeding two days. Last month I had a two week spotting. This month my menstruation was two days and I have been spotting for the past 4 days. Is this normal?

Ablations do not work in 100% of cases. You should go back to your doctor and check what the problem is.

1