Question
Posted by: Mr S | 2010-02-22

abdominal strain

I''ve been gyming for the last 3yrs or more. Recently, over the past few months, I have been experiencing an uncomfortable pain towards the right side of my abdominal area.

It started while I was training abs, but I have not been exerting myself at the gym.

Could this be a hernia. Will it heal on it''s own if I rest and give it time ? If so then how much time should I give it ?

Mr S

Dear Mr S
A hernia usually causes a bump/swelling in the area. You may have pulled a muscle. Rather let your doctor have a look as you may need some anti-inflammatory medication or a referral to a physiotherapist/
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-22

Dear Mr S
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc