Question
Posted by: makzen | 2012/03/23

abdominal pregnancy

I want to know what is abdominal pregnancy how does it happen i would like to have a child but i had total histerectomy couple of years ago.Is it expensive.

This is basically the same as an ectopic pregnancy. It is a pregnancy that has gone wrong and is very dangerous as it can infiltrate other organs such as the liver, causing massive bleeding. It is not a surgical procedure.

2
Posted by: Makzen | 2012/03/30

Follow up question Dr so now what will be my options,Do I have eggs dat maybe they can put to a surrogate then have a child that is biologically mine or nothing like that will ever happen

Reply to Makzen