Question
Posted by: Shez | 2008-12-03

Abdominal Pains

Hi Doc, please help me, I' ve jst got back from Holiday with my man and have been having abdominal pains, I took the depo injection in Oct and all was okay but after some hectic intimacy with my partner I' ve been having these pains on my womb and have been spotting a lot. What could be causing this, the pains are period like pains but not severe though very constant and uncomfortable. I' ve booked and app with my gynae for Friday, I feel it' s too far as I' m in pain constantly. Should I be worried ? Please help.

It's possible that you have an infection. If you feel that the pain is very severe, you could go to the Casualty emergency room.