Question
Posted by: james mann | 2013/02/07

abdominal pain- (right lower quadron towards the back)

Dear Doc.. I hve a sharp pain on the right lower quadron on my abdomine- towards the backside.. i don''t have flu and i don''t cough however it painful whever i try to sneeze, breath in, ( i don t have a problem urinating) do i have a problem with my right kindney.. please help

James

If the sharp pain is over the liver area, radiating toward the back, it is possible that you might be suffering from gallstones or gallbladder inflammation. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an ultrasound as soon as possible. With this ultrasound, your doctor can also evaluate your right kidney.