Posted by: Fikile | 2009-10-05

abdominal pain and bleeding.

I' ve been having a problem lately its been for a month now. I have very bad abdominal pains in a way that i cant even stand straight if they start. Everytime they start I then feel something coming out my virgina and when i go to the toilet a very big blood clot will come out(a size of my fist)this happens 3-5 times a day, everyday. I' ve been to my gynae but he didnt help cos he couldnt tell me what was happening, he only prescribed Myprodol capsules for the pain. Plz help me and tell me what is happening with me. I' m so scared it might be womb cancer or blooder or kidney problems.

I think that you need some further tests. t is not normal to bleed every day. See your gynae again or get a second opinion.