Question
Posted by: Jen | 2009/04/09

abdominal pain after c-section

Good day,
I had a c-section two weeks ago, and the wound is healing nicely, with minimal pain left. I do however have pain in the area between my navel and the cut. It' s in the whole area from left to right, it being the worst in the middle. It actually feels like a really bad bruise, though you don' t see any colouring. It' s very sensitive with any touch. The pain only started this week and is getting worse. Could it be an infection of some sort? The pain isn' t near the wound at all.
Tx!

There is a cut in your uterus which would cause pain but, if you are worried, contact your doctor.