Posted by: Didi | 2012-02-14

Abdominal Pain

Good Morning
I wonder if its possible to get advise. I have this stinging pain next to my navel on the right side, I have taken stong pain medication, and it seems to feel the same. I have noticed that if I take a breath it stings even more. Could it perhaps be winds that got stuck or maybe my colon thats got like infection? It started yesterday early afternoon. I havent gotten any symptoms as yet, and would just like to find out what it could be, what could cause it and what can I do about it??

You are experiencing a non-spesific pain and it is therefore, difficult to speculate about the cause. I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination.