Posted by: Pain | 2011-03-25

Abdominal pain

Please help. I suffer from extreme abdominal pain just under my left rib. This has been going on for months now. Been to the doc and did gastroscopy, nothing wrong. I am booked for a barium enema but what do I do in meantime with the pain as painkillers just don''t work? The doctor is not sure what it is. Gave me bio cemitidine tabs.
Feels like the skin is actually burning and it feels lumpy. Sometimes it feels like cold bubbles pass through in that area. Sounds bad, but I take freshen salts once a week else there''s no movement. I''ve tried fybogel etc. to no avail. Currently, I eat purity baby food as everything else hurts really bad.

Are you constipated? It sounds like chronic constipation. I think you should add bulgarian jogurt to your diet, at least three times daily. You should use Softlax (2 to 4 at night) in combination with Laxette (10 - 20ml) twice daily. If this does not alleviate your symptoms, consider getting a colonoscopy.