Question
Posted by: ama | 2011/02/17

ABDOMINAL PAIN

Hi Doc and the Panel
I want to know is is dangerous to do activity like Zumba if you have removed your fibroids and has done evacuation on the womb? i had my fibroids removed in 2009 and in Nov 2010 i had miscarriage What happened yesterday in the Zumba class i had a very painful abdominal pain to an extent i couildn''t finish the 1 hour class. Any reason you think is the cause of the abdominal pain?
We want to try for another baby before June 2011 since i''m turning 35years this month. Do you think it is early (June 2011) to try for a baby again as my gynae never understood the reason for my miscarriage

It is fine to try for another pregnancy in June. The pain in the Zumba class is most likely a muscle or ligament and not to do with your womb./

1