Posted by: Karen | 2010-08-22

Abdominal pain

Wrote a while back about possible ibs but after taking librax and having ultra sound and removing gluten wheat and milk from diet am feeling betterand have lost weight which I need to drastically.Am not on any ccontraception. I still have pain a tugging cramp and diarrhoea am wondering about adhesions as i have a history of them ie ectopic pregnancy, ceaser, gall bladder and hernia repair which oopsed and had to have full cut as bile was escaping into abdominal cavity. What doc do I see now???? Any recommendations in Durban very nervous after last escapade in ICU and hosppital for 22 days for hernia and gall bladder!!!!! Any advice would really be appreciated

You will have to consult a general surgeon for an examination, abdominal ultrasound, as well as an abdominal CT scan. I am unfortunately, not familiar with any surgeon in your area and I therefore, suggest that you contact your nearest private hospital for a reference.