Question
Posted by: B.Smit | 2010/06/15

Abdominal Pain

Dear Doctor,

I have the following symptoms, I have been to so many doctors before and yet they have found no solution. They did a swab, there was no results, my appendix have been surgically removed, and the symptoms is back, and even worse, they have test for cysts and there was nothing, and I have been doing pregnancy tests for a while now and it is negative, even when I tested at the doctors:

* Vomiting / Nausea
* Tiredness
* Weakness
* Lower back pain (Sometimes severe lower back pain, it divers from time to time but its been here for more than 3 weeks now, usually it last only a week or so)
* Abdominal pain - right left and centre (severe cramps from time to time, sometimes I cant even move, mostly I just need to move to a other position or I just relax till it goes away) This happens right through a day.
* Dizziness
* Blurry vision at times
* I do not suffer from constipation at all, or wind braking.
* My lower back feels like it is burning from time to time during the pain.
* I think I get a fever, sometimes even when its cold I feel like im burning out and that the sweat is dripping of.

Please give me advise, I don''t know what to do anymore, and I don''t want to go to doctors over and over again like in the past. This is getting worse everyday. O and i am always thirsty

Thank you in advance

This does not sound like a gynae problem. Sorry I can't help. You could have a laparoscopy to look inside the abdomen, but this would not explain your other symptoms.

1