Question
Posted by: penny | 2010/05/01

ABDOMINAL PAIN

LAST SEPTEMBER I HAD A CYST REMOVED FROM MY LEFT OVARY, IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS I HAVE HAD PAIN IN MY ABDOMAN, AND WAS BLEEDINGFOR 2 WEEKS, IT IS SO BAD, I COULDN''T EVEN SIT, MY DOCTOR SAID ITS INFLAMMATION,PRESCRIBED PILLS AND IT APPEARED TO BE BETTER BUT ITS BACK AGAIN, AND I FEEL IT ON THE LEFT SIDE, DOES IT POSSIBLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT CYST? OR WILL IT AFFECT ME HAVING KIDS, CAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FALL PREGNANT FOR THE PAST YEAR?

It could be that the cyst has recurred. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

1