Question
Posted by: Mom | 2009/11/23

Abdominal Pain

Hi Dr, I have a " stitch"  like pain under my right ribcage and the rest of my stomach is a little sensitive. I am constantly tired.
I had an ultrasound on Friday and everything was fine. Dr gave me Nexiam and Zantac daily but its not helping the pain and he says he is at a loss.
What can be causing this pain?

Hallo Mom
It could be a peptic ulcer or deodenal ulcer - if no improvement on the Nexiam in a week ask your doctor to send you for a gastroscopy to check your stomach. You can also ask him to check your blood for anemia and underactive thyroid.

2
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/11/23

Perhaps stress or a muscle injury maybe?

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/23

Hallo Mom

Reply to cyberdoc