Question
Posted by: Fifi | 2009-02-25

Abdominal pain

I' m about 2 months pregnant and i have been getting abdominal pains that feel like period pains. My doctor said they are not normal but there was nothing he could do about it. I would like to know whether this means that there could be something wrong with my baby and i used to get them about multiple times a day but now i only get them once or twice.

Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy, most likely from stretching of the ligaments of the uterus.

1
Posted by: preggies | 2009-02-26

it is absolutely normal. i panicked the first time i got the pains but my doctor assured me it was normal and ive done alot of research on the internet about it too. It is just stretching pains... my have also calmed down now. I am 9 weeks.

Reply to preggies