Question
Posted by: IRIS | 2008/12/09

ABDOMINAL PAIN

I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY ABDOMINAL PAIN EVERY MONTH AND I GO TO THE DOC THE DONT TELL ME ANYTHING CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WHEN THE START IT SEEMS AS AM GOING TO GIVE BIRTH AN I CANT EVEN WALK

Please give more details. Is this pain with your periods? Does it last for the whole period? Are there any other symptoms?

1
Posted by: Lele | 2008/12/09

I think you should see a different doctor or go to the hospital to find out of what exactly is causing that before its too late.
The other thing that I can recommend to you is to slice onion 2 time make them 4 slices &  put it in a bucket &  pour boiling water and sit on that bucket if you feel too much heat wait for the water to be warm so that you be able to sit.I' ve used different things and im not sure which one cured me but i think this one helped.

Reply to Lele