Question
Posted by: Jade | 2010/01/18

abdominal movements and pain

I have a 3yr old daughter, dilivered in c-section. I felt movements in my abdomen months after her birth without pain but they vanished after a while. Last year abt October they came back I could really feel there was something moving. It feels like bubbles now they are back with mild pain and I have booked to see my gynea but am terrified what could it be? I feel tired and sleepy with little energy. Am so worried.

It sounds like bowel cramps.

2

It sounds like bowel cramps.

Posted by: HCW | 2010/01/19

I have had the same feeling for the last week, I had my period 8th to 12th, what could this be should I be worried?

Reply to HCW