Question

Abdominal discomfort

Hi doc, I''ve recently started to take contraceptive pills and now I feel very funny. I feel bloated and whenever I urinate, it feels like my urine is not complete but it stops so I get this feeling around my clitoris and my bladder feels like it''s full. What could be wrong?

Hallo Anon
These are not symptoms of contraceptive tablet use, you may have a urine tract infection - please ask your doctor to do a urine test to check?

2
Posted by: A | 2010/04/13

Sounds like a bladder infection. Take citro soda and drink lots of cranberry juice. I would also start taking probiotics every day, as these are excellent.

Reply to A
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Anon

Reply to cyberdoc