Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010/03/24

Abdominal discomfort

Dear Doc
Im currently on the pill but have had a few slips (about 3 or 4)where I only took the pill later than normal (usually the next day) My husband &  I have engaged in intercourse but always with him pulling out before he ejaculate. My last period was just a day long and was just droplets when wiping. Hardly any on the pad. I''ve always had my period regularly. 28 day intervals. Lately I have been feeling bloated, abdominal discomfort, slight nausea and change in taste, tiredness.

Could I be pregnant? Or could it be IBS? Will I get a accurate reading if I take a HPT now?

Thank you in advance

You had an abnormal period so pregnancy is a possiblity. You can test now.

2

Posted by: cassie | 2010/03/24

mmm i had my first child being on the pill& using the pull out method when i couldnt get to my pharmacist as i ran out while on vacation thinking i would be back in time,had my 2nd while on pill& had to use antibiotics for an abcess& now im expecting my 3rd& the funny thing is i was so good with my pill!!!so go for a blood test as i did 3hpt,negative,blood test came back positive

Reply to cassie