Question
Posted by: Katie | 2009/06/15

abdomenal pain

When me and my bf have intercourse the doggy style position i get this sharp pain in my abdomen and cant continue is there something wrong with my womb we could do this position before i had a baby but after the baby (thats 2yrs old already) we cant. is there anything i need to do to make this pain go away i previously tried to endure it but it got to much and we had to stop.

please advise.

I suspect that your partner may be hitting agai nst your ovary. If you do not have pain in any other positions, it is probably nothing serious. You may have to adapt your position.