Posted by: DDT | 2008-11-28

Abdomen Pain

I have been suffering from abdomen / stomach pains from the bottom of of my breasts to the beginning of my bekini line. It started on my left side and then went to my right side of my bottom half of my stomach now I have pain on my compete stomach all over. Its almost like it is just under my skin - cant describe the pain either its just painful all the time - even while I sleep i can feel the pain, I wake up sometimes and go bath just to cool my stomach off.
I' m 47 years old. Please assist.
I do not have money to go see a doctor as my medical aid is up until next year.

Thank you for visiting

Unfortunately, you will have to consult a doctor, as he/she will have to run tests, in order to make a clear diagnosis of your stomach pain. Your pain is of a non-spesific nature and therefore, one should actively persue a diagnosis.

Kind regards