Question
Posted by: yollie | 2008/10/24

abdomen pain

Hi,i have pain in my abdomen at night not every night maybe once every other week i'  ve never been to a doctor its a burning sensation in my lower right side of the stomach and when i want to wee i experience a burning sensation in my groin and inner right thigh my unrine is also very yellow at times and my stool burn me when i pass, im not taking anything

Dear Yollie

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a doctor for a full examination, as it is possible that you have a gastric ulcer, a urinary tract infection and piles.

Kind regards

2
Posted by: ma-P | 2009/03/26

I have a burning sensation in my lower abdomen/pelvis and back, it was first on the left and is sometimes on the right side. I also urinate a lot and have bouts of nausea on occassions. I took a urine test a week ago which have indicated a level 2 infection and i am not pregnany  afterwhich i was drinking a lot of water and was on amoxyl, nitrofurantion and quatroflora  the course of which i have completed to day. Are these symptons related to medication or could it be something serious?

I have a slight discarge which is discoloured (probably from all the medication or from my period which stopped 4 days ago. Is there need to worry

Reply to ma-P
Posted by: anxious | 2008/10/25

you sound like you could have a bad bladder infection. Go to your doc asap and hand in a urine test for lab analysis. Burning when going to the loo is a sure sign of bladder infection as can be dark urine. Please just go to your doc and hand in a urine test. Untreated bladder infections can develop into possible serious kidney infections, something you dont want, believe me. The fact that you have bad pain might even suggest you have already developed a kidney infection, so please see your doc without delay. You will receive appropriate antibiotic treatment if the lab test results show up a positive infection. Make sure that you tell yuor doc about all your symptoms and that the sample is sent to a lab for analysis as this makes it much easier for the doc to prescribe the right treatment as the lab are able to do tests that show which antibiotic is resistant/sensitive to your type of infection if the results are positive.

Reply to anxious