Posted by: RAFFIE | 2008-11-04

abdomen no 744

thanks doc

lost 3kg and 7cm at waist , now 71kg. will stretched body skin shrink?

very active
, running etc

Dear Raffie
Thank you for giving me a bit more info! Stretched body skin can shrink if you lose weight slowly and do plenty of muscle tightening exercises like situps for the abdomen. You can also investigate treatments at beauty salons because some of them like body wrapping may well help. If your skin does not shrink then you can get assistance from a plastic surgeon. At an obesity congress awhile ago, speakers reported good results from plastic surgery to remove loose skin after large scale weightloss. I have also heard that some of the Biggest Loser contestants who lost 20 kg and more, did have plastic surgery afterwards to remove loose skin.
Keep up the good work and go lots of sit-ups.

Posted by: Zah | 2009-03-05

Hello Im going to my matric dance in July and Ive lost alot of weight in the past two months. I went from scaling 76kg to 63kg through the fasting we had at church. My only cry now is how can I get rid of my love handles and tone ! Alot of people are telling me to get on a cardio-intensive training programme and focus on abdomen and obliques. However I don not know how to go about this! PLEASE HELP with a trainin and diet programme

Reply to Zah