Question
Posted by: christie | 2009-09-20

abcess in the lung

hi doc
a few days ago i was in hospital 4 pneumonia,dey found that i have abcess on my left lung and tb,now i have this very strong pain on my left side,dey gave me antibiotics and pain killers and sleepin tabs and discharged me.dis pain is making my life very difficult,i cant cough or take a deep breath or walk properly and tomorrow im supposed 2 be goin back 2 work,is there anyway u can help or recommend very strong pain killer
thanx
christie

Christie

If you are experiencing severe pain, you will have to re-consult the doctor and ask him/her to prescribe stronger pain medication. Unfortunately, I can not make any recommendations. As your condition starts to resolve, the pain will subside.