Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2010-07-16

Abcess and bleeding irregular

I''ve been taking Triodene for over a year now with no problems, however, this month, I skipped 2 pills and when I realized it, I took them immediately. I then started bleeding (brown in colour), for 2 days and then it stopped.

Then I skipped 1 pill yesterday, and took it immediately today, along with the pill I''m due to take today. And low and behold I started bleeding again. This time, it''s bright red in colour.

I don''t understand this, I''ve skipped pills before, and nothing like this has happened.

I''ve also developed these absesses on my inner thigh, that come and go and are very painful. Sometimes they get up to the size of golf balls and i have to under surgery to have them drained. What can I do to prevent this, what is the cause?

Skipping the Pill is the most likely cause of your bleeding. If the abscesses are on the inside of your thighs and not in a hairy area, you should see a dermatologist for further assessment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-19