Question
Posted by: Desperate girl | 2009/01/22

Abcess

I know this might be the wrong question for this section but i need help. I have for the past week had a growing pimple on the side of my hole. When i poke it only blood comes out and there is something bigger and squishy inside. I belive i must open a bigger hole. But i cant bring myself to doing that. My brother had the same thing same place and other areas like on his thigh, balls and armpits. But i am 24 should i still have this kind of pimple or what ever they are. And mind you i have an interview tomorrow morning.

You definitely should not be opening pimples yourself. See your GP. Perhaps antibiotics will do the trick.