Question
Posted by: 44 | 2011-04-17

ABANDONING?

Hi dearest old CS,

Apart from the Visser-Mother attack are you ok? You answered her very well i must say.

In december our years and years of caregiver did not come back from Zim and eventually i had to find another one. Problem now is that with her is all where Ne wants to be....24/7

I have always said that the maid/care giver''s room is HER ROOM, her privacy, her place for peace. I even told her to not let Ne come in she has to close the door.

Ne wants to be with her all the time. She lies in the bed with her, she''ll take her food and go and eat with her. She doesnt visit with us when we braai she is with the maid and when i send the maids food to her room Ne will come fetch hers and go eat there. If i say no she''ll leave the food and go there.
She stay''s there until about 8 when g comes home and we lock up. If i dare before the time to call or force her in the house and lock i am a " pampoen"  and a " bitch"  and " ugly"  she will sit on the floor for hours and cry.

I have tried everything to stop this but i cant, Ne will just carry on crying and throwing tantrums. Yesterday i had to work on a saterday and the maid would be in by 8 ne refused to stay in the house with the kids and wait for her she wanted the room unlocked and she waited there on the bed after putting the tv on.

You know the story of the Villiage Idiot? You know it was about kids like ne....they were chased out of towns and lived between towns in the bushes....when Ne does this i feel like she''s abandoned....as if she''s not part of the family...i feel like i''ve done something wrong in bringing her up...when we have visitor''s " where is ne"  oh sy is by die bediende in die kamer....my mother freaks when she gets here...

my sister say''s maybe the peace and quiet there it better for Ne than all the porras in the house....

I have even thought of firing the maid because this has never been a problem before the others understood when they go to their rooms its their time.

HELP!

Love Mom

As I said last time this got posted!

1

As I said last time this got posted!