Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009/08/28

Aaargh

Hi cybie hope all is sunny on your side. I am recovering from a stomach bug not so great. Still struggling with buying and wasting food. Every week i have a new plan. Buy food and then waste. I know what works for me i just find it hard to stick to it. My BMI is normal . Think it all boils down to trusting myself and just have moderation. Not so many rules. Be bit more impulsive.

Hi K ! ( ir is that the name of a breakfast cereal ? ) Why waste ? Just buy less, an stick to the good stuff. But yes, the more you can make the healthy living plan reasonably flexible and spontaneous, the better it tends to work. Planned spontaneity is an interesting challenge, though