Question
Posted by: Visitor | 2012-10-08

A word of encouragement

In November 2011 I weighed 66kg (1.64m tall). I started gym and eating right. No specific diet, just eating veggies and proteins, milk, plain home-made yoghurt, fruits, water, nuts, cut waaaay down on sugar. I reached 58kg in April 2012 and have maintained it until today. I think (and hope) that I will be able to maintain this forever because I don’ t feel any pressure of a “ diet” . I just eat and I enjoy what I eat.
I do all kinds of cardio and aerobics classes and weights. But I really enjoy running. I started running 5km in 50 min on the treadmill. I now finish 5km in 30 min on the treadmill. This past Saturday I ran 16km ON THE ROAD in 2 hours. The road is a lot harder than the treadmill –  but it feels so good to complete it. Then I decided to spoil myself to some new clothes… and woala… size 8 pants… .I am over the moon.
It is doable...for each and everyone of us...keep going guys and gals.

Dear Visitor
You are a ***star*** for sharing your experience with a sensible diet and plenty of aerobic exercise with all the other Readers. Thank you for this input. I do hope that all the other Readers who are trying to lose weight with so many different fad diets will take what you say to heart and follow your good example.
Top marks for you!

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-10-08

Dear Visitor
Top marks for you!