Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009/04/03

A whole discussion....

Life with Ne is really improving i am sure it' s due to the wonderful teacher &  care giver, im very lucky with both this time around.

Last night G and I went out for supper without any kids, while I was dressing she came to me looked and said:

Whats up?
ME: G AND I ARE GOING OUT FOR SUPPER
Ne: and me?
ME: NO YOU STAY BY L (caregiver) YOU CANT GO
Ne: and why not ?

I laughed so lekker!

Cs hope you are doing great....I' ve lost the weightloss battle of the 23kg' s i picked up 13 since november....im so gatvol of this fight - i guess im at least lucky to have someone who loves me regardless of my size!

Have a lovely weekend my " old"  friend.

Love MOm

There you go with that "old" again. Hoping the lights stay on this weekend --- it's a thrill a minute with the Tshwane City Council