Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2013-02-13

A thank you to you Cybershrink

I just want to thank you.
You answer much faster than the other forums and I think your advice is solid.
THANK YOU

I blush again. Mind you, with a figure like mine, I suppose my responses are bound to be solid, at least ! Seriously, folks, thank you for the warmth of your encouragement ! It helps a lot.

2
Posted by: Latoya | 2013-02-13

It is with that reason that we end up bringing problems that are not related to the shrink in this forum, because we know he will respond, keep up the good work. our good God will reward you with more wisdom, as he can realise that you sharing the wisdom that he gave you with his children.

VIVA CYBERSHRINK VIVA!!!!!!

Reply to Latoya
Posted by: palcy | 2013-02-13

Yes, he is the best!!!!!. and God keep blessing your God heart.

have a fab fab day everyone

Reply to palcy