Question
Posted by: nunods | 2010-05-14

A terrible first time...trauma?

I''m 27 and I was a virgin until recently. When I met my girlfriend I found that she was not a virgin and so I didn''t tell her I was...the thing is things when very wrong on our first time because I just couldn´ t do it and she reacted badly to that. Of course I told her the truth right after but I still can''t get over that moment, although she has apologised to me a thousand times and we now have a great sex life (starting the day after that!) I still can''t get over it...Should I look for help or this might pass in time?

I think the way you managed it was great! It also seems that besides the embarrasment factor you are also doing great now! Relax - as time pass you will be able to laugh about it and your girlfriend will treasure the moment of introducing you the wonderful worl of sex. If however you find that your general functioning is impaired by this experience, consult a professional or phone the SASHA helpline for a referral.

3
Posted by: simone | 2010-05-15

Hey common.Things like that and even worse happen anytime.You have overcome it so go hrad forget it.
Anton chekoov has a short story who had sneezed on a colonel and could''nt forgive himself.You know what happened? In the end he died becouse of worries.Common don''t worry,worries are like rocking chair,it gives you something to do.but it takes you nowhere.She has already forgotten, you should forget,too.

THANKS,Simone!

Reply to simone
Posted by: Vrye Denker | 2010-05-14

Hey, things like this happen, get over it. Obviously if she gave you another go, it''s not that big a deal. Learn to forgive yourself.

Reply to Vrye Denker
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-05-14

Reply to sexologist