Posted by: Me | 2010-02-18

A story about a a girl... kind a long :)

I met this girl a year or so ago. We became friends... but I always wanted more than that. She didn' t want to as she had her own personal issues to deal with... so I never really pushed the issue any further.

We hang out, there wasn' t any physical interaction - but I could always sense tension. Throughout the year we used to go out... you know, just for coffees, movies, maybe a show now and then - not like often but often enough.

From like chatting with her and stuff I do know that there were some feelings for me, but I didn' t know how to push her to change the relationship.

I know, I shouldn' t have run after her like I did - but there is just something about this girl - I met a some nice women last year- but there was nothing like her. You know, you just get that feeling?

Anyway, during the middle of last year I started to distance myself from her as I knew that nothing would come of it - but I always hoped. More towards the end of the year for a good couple months I never really had contact with her- it worked fine for me... I wasn' t really thinking about her.

This year comes round and I get a message from her to see what i' m up to etc and then I fell into this cycle again!!!

I know I should really just cease contact with her, but I just wish I knew how I could get her to see what she is doing to me!!! It doesn' t help me being just friends with this girl.

I was once told that sometimes friends turn to lovers - but I don' t know if this is the case. I just wish I knew what I could do to make that transition happen and happen a lot quicker!!!???

If anyone has advice, let me know!

she cannot help you if she does not know how you feel. If its difficult to discuss this in person - write to her - you write well - use the skill

Posted by: BRINTON | 2010-02-22

I have a simple suggestion,dont give said you didnt want to push things...hog bru..push things and help that mind see that you are the right thing and the only thing she needs.Get romantic,get sensitive,get touchy,just watch the boundaries and maintain the respect level.Im telling you now,if you feel there is something from herside all it needs is one more push.

Reply to BRINTON
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-19

At H, what ever makes your day.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: H | 2010-02-19

Casper, dis lafhartig, laag en gemeen, jy is ruggraatloos.

Reply to H
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-19

Now that she notised you not showing interest she is playing with you agin. I was in a similar situation, kicked her out my door a few years ago and today I am very happy. She tried calling a few months ago saying she now realised she loves me, handed the phone to my wife and she wont bother me again soon. Not only did she get the message loud and clear but I also scored some browny points.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-18

Not the right forum for this but I would explain your situation to her and see how she feels about your " relationship"  now !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Confused | 2010-02-18

what are your friends saying because this is not a forum for that.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: casper | 2010-02-18

Let her go, she obivously cant offer you what you want.

Reply to casper