Posted by: fed-up | 2010-01-18

A sexless relationship

I am seriously at my wits end. My boyfriend and how had sex a minimum of 4-5 times a week, but for the past 2 months his sex drive slowed down, and for the past 5 weeks he wants NO sex after all, and we have only been dating for 7 months. We are madly inlove, and I have spoken to him endlessly about it, he says it' s due to work stress.
I have cried and fought with him, to no avail. I told him I feel rejected and unwanted, he says he understands, but then still never intitiates sex. I feel plain terrible, angry, bitter, unwanted etc. Every time I make a move he says no, not now. He would rather work late than get into bed while I am still awake, just incase I want sex.
I don' t know what to do anymore, please help!!!!!!!!

Dear fed-up
I believe your partner needs to speak to a counsellor /sexologist which will allow him to express possible reasons for the sudden loss of sexual desire .There will be exploration into the relationship to ascertain whether that has been impaired or affected in any way .Sexual hangups can occur for avariety of reasons and this needs to be explored.The consultation will also include you .

Posted by: me | 2010-01-20

I think is that cow theory "  where a man is just tired of you and he wants something new, i

Reply to me
Posted by: Juju | 2010-01-19

Angel I know how you times all I wanted was to jump into bed with another man becasue of the same treatement....

Reply to Juju
Posted by: Angel | 2010-01-19

i feel exactly the same, we rarely kiss, wen we do its jus a peck , most times he cums to bed wen i am asleep, so no sex, rite nw i feel vry angry, i feel lke i am only there to cook, clean &  look after the kids. to u i say leave nw before u hurt anymore, i feel he mite be cheating as what other reason is there.

Reply to Angel
Posted by: XXX | 2010-01-19

Rather strange but he might just be too tired/stressed to initiate sex.Is he on any anti depressant meds by any chance ? Does he drink alcohol or smoke a lot ? Is he possibly overweight or very unfit.
All of these factors can cause a lack of libido.Talk to him about it as it will lead to major relationships if it is not resolved.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: jon | 2010-01-18

it seems like we are in a similar situation..would love chatting to u in private about this. contact me at rough1tough1 aatttt hoootmmmaaiill

Reply to jon
Posted by: Phillip | 2010-01-18

He is def eating somewhere eles. Sorry to say that, but true. there is no man in this that would do that to his girlfriend and looks like it, you guys are living togather. I also presume you poeple are young. i am talikng about 25-40. If so, then sex should not be no problem. Ask him is he getting it eleswhere. The only thing you can try is to also ignore him, and dont give him some, i know you will have lus but try to musterbate or something. I can guarenteed you a man can never stay hungry for so long.

Reply to Phillip