Question
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-27

A question on breasts

My question is this: Is there any women out there who don' t like a man to play, touch, kiss or suck the breasts/nipples? And if so why don' t you like it?

I have read quite a lot on the subject and mostly from what I can make out there is basically two extreams if I may put it that way: On the one hand you have women who enjoyes " breast fondling"  a lot, so much so that in the extream cases they can actually have an orgasm.

On the other hand you have women who don' t mind there breasts fondled, but it doesn' t really do anything for them. It does not get them aroused nor do they like it particularly, but still they don' t mind having men fondle their breasts.

These are the two extreams I' ve come across untill my girlfriend... For some reason or another she doesn' t like any touching/fondling of her breasts in any way. It actually irritates her very much. She has a beautiful pair of C' s, but don' t like any attention I give to them. And if I really want to irritate her I just have to kiss a nipple, not even talking about what happens if I suck on one.

Is there any other women out there who experiences the same kind of irritation with there breasts? She was never sexually abused or raped or anything like that. She just does not like it and thats the end of the story.

Also another trend, though I' m not sure how valid this is, is that women with darker coloured nipples (excluding sun exposure) tend to more like breast/nipple fondling than women with lightly coloured nipples. Is this true? I would like to hear what the ladies have to day about this.

In my professional experience there is a range, as you describe, of preferences, including women who dislike touch. It may also be that women's experience of pleasure or displeasure is influenced by their hormone cycle and also by whether or not they are aroused... As for the difference in colour vs. sensitivity - I can't answer this...

5
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-28

I know what works for her when she is in th mood for sex. I' m very good at the passionate game of making love, and I know how to use my mouth, tong, hands, fingers and other body parts. So when we do have foreplay, sex or afterplay she has multiple orgasms in one session.

When I just can' t understand is her irritabality with her breasts. That is the one thing she really does not like. But then again I have to add that she doesn' t like foreplay that much since she justs wants to get on to the sex part and afterwards the afterplay.

Hope that answers your question " Only me" .

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Only me | 2009-01-27

Mr G, Do u know what does turn her on during sex, if it' s not fondling of her breasts? Maybe u should ask her.

Reply to Only me
Posted by: Angie | 2009-01-27

Hi there Mr G,

I personally don' t feel aroused when my bf fondles my breats. Light licking of the nipples is okay, but still - it doesn' t really turn me on.
When my bf is flicking his tongue at my nipples, I just wanna push his head DOWN to where it really turns me on...

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-27

Thanks for the reply " Only me" .

I understand completely what your saying and it makes perfect sense. But my girl don' t like t even before or during sex. It' s simply just a no go area for her ever. Thanks again for your feedback.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Only me | 2009-01-27

I also dont like my husband fondling touching or sucking my breasts when i' m tired or not in the mood for sex. However, when i am in the mood, i' ll initiate the touching or sucking, cos that turns me on just as much as i can get irritated when not in the mood..dont know if i make much sense.

Reply to Only me