Question
Posted by: A girl | 2010/06/25

A question about sex drive

Hi, I''m posing this question: It's the low sex drive question  in particular its how to balance my low sex drive with my husband''s high one. We''ve known right from the beginning of our relationship that we had differing ideas but have always both been satisfied.

We are very open with each other and discuss everything. Admittedly my sex drive sesm to have decreased over the past few months and this is frustrating him. I am happy to ''oblige'' in any manner, however, my husband, understandably, is desperate for me to desire him and make passionate love to him.

He is a gorgeous man, attentive, gentle, knows exactly how to touch me etc  how do I overcome this and be the exciting partner he deserves?

Thanks!

you have followed all the correct steps. the only option available is to consult a sexologist to assist further. please contact our helpine: 0860 100 262.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/25

I can talk from my personal life experiences !

The " problem"  of one partner having a lower libido than the other is all too common.Very often a low libido is caused from depression/alcohol/drugs/stress/lack of exercise/after the birth of a child/lack of attraction to your partner/lack of foreplay/certain meds.

If any of these apply then obviously you need to address the issue and sometimes the help of a dr is required.
By " trying"  to be in the right frame of mind can also help ie think dirty thoughts about your partner/send him naughty emails/sms''es.Also dress sexy when going out with him.Try and get away for " dirty"  weekends etc.Try and have candlelit baths/meals ie set the mood.Also try not to let it be routine ie use different rooms/positions to make love.

Reply to XXX