Question
Posted by: Ray | 2010/08/02

a question

Hello, my periods ended about 7 to 8 days before my husband and I had sex, (with a condom there was no pain) the following night I bled abit when I went to the toilet and then it stopped, the night after that again I bled bit when I went to the toilet. That was about 8 days ago. I keep getting pains in my breast on and off. I am due to start my period on the 13/14 Aug, is there a posibility that I could have fallen pregnant even though we used a condom?

It is possible to fall pregnant even with a condom, but bleeding after sex is not a sign of pregnancy.

1